Monday 9 May 2011

Telecom Circles in India

Total 22 Telecom circles are present in India at present. Telecom Circles are divided into 4 groups: 'metro circles' and then 'A', 'B', and 'C' circles. The 'metro' circles cover very dense population centers in the very largest Indian cities: Delhi, Kolkata, and Mumbai. The 'A', 'B', and 'C' circles cover various geographic territories of varying population sizes. 'A' circles are the largest in terms of population coverage. 'C' circles contain the smallest population. The circles listed below are the officially recognized circles as stated by the India Department of Telecommunications. India telephone companies may or may not conform to this exact usage.

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
    News portal website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It looks like the writer of this blog is really very professional because I never read such kind of writing before. The way of writing and the way of using right words on right place shows some expert skills
    News portal website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect example of speculation, empathy and expression. Here I learned a new way to speculate through author’s writing. It allowed me to feel a new way to speculate your thoughts and express them in an easy and clear way.
    Online virtual reality news

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...